Reclaim freedom from chronic pain and live a balanced and healthy life.
People are searching for alternatives to surgery and drugs to regain or maintain their health. Neuromuscular Therapy can be an integral part of living a balanced and healthy life, and the benefits of treatment are enhanced by proper nutrition, exercise, yoga and a positive mental outlook. Most clients realize a significant or complete reduction of symptoms and pain after their first treatment!
Throughout life we are faced with many challenges that take their toll and can cause emotional and physical symptoms. When we experience discomfort or disease we are out of balance. Good health and a pleasurable life depend on keeping our mind, body and spirit in harmony.
Improve muscle balance to effectively treat chronic pain and injuries. Neuromuscular Therapy improves muscular and postural imbalances to reduce pain, re-educate muscle balance and improve recovery.
It is effective for many soft tissue pain problems including back and neck pain, headaches including migraines, hip and shoulder pain, numbness and tingling in the arms or legs.
Research has shown it is helpful in the following conditions:
- Stress, Anxiety, Depression: promotes relaxation response, enhances coping mechanisms in patients undergoing treatment for cancer, reduces symptoms of anxiety, depression and stress disorders
- Pain control: fibromyalgia, arthritis, sciatica, headaches, childbirth
- Chronic lung disease: increases respiratory function and decreases anxiety
- Digestive: adjunctive therapy to treatment of chronic constipation
- Injuries: overuse and repetitive strain injuries, workplace and athletic trauma, whiplash
- Improved function so you can perform workout or physical therapy rehab exercise
The goal is returning normal movement and improving posture so you can function with less pain at work and home.